Friday 21 November 2008

Hmmmm

Sorry I've been quiet again, and thanks for the comments :-)





I'm feeling a little better today, got a doctors appointment in an hour, so will probably end up back on the meds. As much as I don't want to be, I think they'll do me good right now.





Feeling a little sick of going out of my way to try and keep everybody happy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not likely to stop any time soon. I have some random disorder that stems from my childhood where I constantly crave acceptance from my peers/family/lover/ random person in the street.


I can't help it, I just want everyone to like me. Apparently it's because I felt abandoned and unloved by my parents when I was younger. And because of the abuse. Or something.



Whatever.

Also, I'm going to a party and Rachels tomorrow night, and David is coming with me. Wish me luck, god knows I'm gonna need it.

Kit x

P.S I particularly well known publisher contacted me today saying they are interested in publishing one of my young adult novella's. I am officially well on my way to becomming a world famous published author. I rock my world

((AUTHOR NOTE: This was my post from Friday. I was having pc issues at work. I shall update later about the party on Sat.))

1 comment:

DawgDyke said...

:)

Sooo ... have any good gossip?! LOL